- New DAMEN Yacht Support 'GAME CHANGER' launched
- Sea Shepherd’s Steve Irwin vessel completes patrol of Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary
- ACO Claimers Delivered For Installation On Newhigh-Specification Nibulon Tugs
- De Boer Remorquage SARL orders two custom tugs from Damen
- Odfjell SE Signs Agreements For Advanced Chemical Tankers
- Liebherr LHM 550 for A. Henriksen Shipping A/S in Denmark
- First collaboration for Sydney City Marine and Damen
- ICS Releases Latest Flag State Performance Table
- Margrethe Maersk Becomes Largest Ship to Call Vietnam
- Damen Shiprepair & Conversion yards achieve more ISO certifications
- Togo accedes to treaties covering unlawful acts at sea and anti-fouling
- Maersk Connector wins OSJ Award
- Cammell Laird Awards Ecospeed Contract For Rrs Sir David Attenborough
- Workshop promotes maritime security cooperation in Kenya
- Another of popular class heads for West Central Africa
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within the ViraMaritime.com
However, sometimes the ViraMaritime.com uses third parties to process your information.
ViraMaritime.com requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and the ViraMaritime.com requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way. When you interact with the ViraMaritime.com we sometimes receive personal information about you.
For example, if you write to us or sign up to a newsletter, you might tell us who you are, how we can contact you and what you think of the ViraMaritime.com and its services.