- April 2017 issue of Horizons out now
- EPDC on Shipping and Ports Delivered to ETF
- Damen Completes Repair Work on TSHD Leiv Eiriksson
- Bremen firm wins wind jack-up management deal
- Viking Line Places Conditional Cruiseferry Order with Xiamen
- Fuel oil consumption database explained
- Eight Damen Interceptors for Panama
- Nigeria training course to boost port security
- VSTEP and Damen sign cooperation agreement for RBDF project
- Somali Pirates Hijack Cargo Vessel off Yemen
- IMO contributes to meeting of Asia-Pacific ship safety heads
- Additional FCS 3307 Patrol vessel ordered by Homeland
- Rolls-Royce, TCOMS to Develop Smart Ships
- Solutions for e-navigation
- Meyer's Group orders two Damen ASD 2913 Tugs for new Panama Canal locks
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within the ViraMaritime.com
However, sometimes the ViraMaritime.com uses third parties to process your information.
ViraMaritime.com requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and the ViraMaritime.com requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way. When you interact with the ViraMaritime.com we sometimes receive personal information about you.
For example, if you write to us or sign up to a newsletter, you might tell us who you are, how we can contact you and what you think of the ViraMaritime.com and its services.