- WILSON SONS SHIPYARDS DELIVERS SST-ARUÁ
- DAMEN WORKBOAT FESTIVAL COMBINES HOSPITALITY WITH ON-THE-WATER EXPERIENCES AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING
- DAMEN APPOINTS NEW SALES DIRECTOR CRUISE NEW BUILDING
- DAMEN, DELIVERS SHOALBUSTER 3209
- KEEL-LAYING AT DAMEN SHIPYARDS SHARJAH FOR RAK PORTS ASD TUG 2913
- DAMEN SELECTS TROJAN MARINEX BALLAST WATER
- DAMEN SHIPYARDS GROUP AGAIN SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERS MULTIPLE DREDGERS TO BANGLADESH
- IMPORTANT STEP FOR DAMEN
- TWO DAMEN FERRIES FOR BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
- DAMEN DELIVERS RORO FERRY TO THE GAMBIA MORE THAN A MONTH AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
Damen appoints new Sales Director Cruise New BuildingDamen Shipyards Group has appointed Andrea Trevisan as its new Sales Director Cruise New Building.
Keel-laying at Damen Shipyards Sharjah for RAK Ports ASD Tug 2913On 28th August, a keel-laying ceremony was held at Damen Shipyards Sharjah.
Damen Shipyards Group again successfully delivers multiple dredgers to BangladeshDamen has again delivered multiple dredgers from available stock.
Important step for Damen Antarctic Supply Research VesselConstruction of the Damen Antarctic Supply Research Vessel (ASRV) has taken an important step forward with an official keel laying ceremony.
Two Damen ferries for British Columbia, CanadaFollowing an extensive, multi-phased international tender process, Canadian ferry operator BC Ferries has awarded Damen Shipyards Group a contract to construct two 81-metre ferries.
Damen delivers RoRo ferry to the Gambia more than a month ahead of scheduleDamen has delivered a road ferry to a client in the Gambia more than a month ahead of schedule.
Damen TSHD 650 launched for Gippsland PortsThe Trailing Suction Hopper Dredger (TSHD) 650 ordered by Gippsland Ports of Victoria, Australia, in December 2015 has recently been launched at Damen Yichang Shipyard in China.
Damen Completes Repair Work on TSHD Leiv EirikssonDamen Shiprepair & Conversion (DSC) has recently completed works in Vlissingen and Brest on two major vessels in the fleet of dredging and marine construction specialist Jan de Nul Group.
Viking Line Places Conditional Cruiseferry Order with XiamenFinland-based ferry company Viking Line signed a conditional shipbuilding contract with China’s Xiamen Shipbuilding Industry for a new passenger cruise ship, with an option for an additional vessel.
Meyer's Group orders two Damen ASD 2913 Tugs for new Panama Canal locksThe Meyer's Group has ordered two, powerful Damen ASD 2913 Tugs to operate in the newly expanded Panama Canal.
Svitzer Purchases Newbuild 80 TBP ASD Escort Tug From SanmarSvitzer and Sanmar have signed a contract for a newbuild 80 tbp ASD escort tug.