- SAMSUNG HEAVY INDUSTRIES BUILDS WORLD'S LARGEST COUNTAINERSHIP
- ANOTHER LIEBHERR MOBILE HARBOUR CRANE FOR QUBE PORTS
- WIND TURBINE JACK-UP SEA INSTALLER COMPLETES
- WILSON SONS SHIPYARDS DELIVERS SST-ARUÁ
- DAMEN WORKBOAT FESTIVAL COMBINES HOSPITALITY WITH ON-THE-WATER EXPERIENCES AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING
- DAMEN APPOINTS NEW SALES DIRECTOR CRUISE NEW BUILDING
- JOIN THE ALBWARDY DAMEN EXPERIENCE DAY ON 28 SEPTEMBER
- DAMEN TO OPEN SERVICE HUB IN RUSSIAN BLACK SEA PORT
- DAMEN, DELIVERS SHOALBUSTER 3209
- KEEL-LAYING AT DAMEN SHIPYARDS SHARJAH FOR RAK PORTS ASD TUG 2913
- DAMEN SELECTS TROJAN MARINEX BALLAST WATER
- DAMEN SHIPYARDS GROUP AGAIN SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERS MULTIPLE DREDGERS TO BANGLADESH
Samsung Heavy Industries builds world's largest countainershipThe world’s largest containership is ready to be delivered to the Swiss Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) from South Korea last week.
Wind turbine jack-up Sea Installer completes eight-day stopover at Damen Shiprepair DunkerqueWorks include fitting of four new spud cans
Damen Workboat Festival combines hospitality with on-the-water experiences and knowledge sharingFine weather after a stormy morning and a wide range of vessels to view and try out on the water encouraged a good turnout of clients, industry partners and media at Damen’s second annual Workboat Festival.
Join the Albwardy Damen Experience Day on 28 SeptemberVisit the new-build and ship repair facilities in Sharjah, UAE, and participate in seminars and on-the-water demonstrations
Damen to open Service Hub in Russian Black Sea portDamen Shipyards Group has announced plans to establish a Service Hub in the Russian port of Novorossiysk in a Letter of Intent (LOI) signed with Delo Group of companies. The primary aims of the Service Hub will be to optimise the services provided to the
Damen Shipyards Group delivers Shoalbuster 3209 to ISA Towage B.V.ISA Towage B.V. (formerly known as V.O.F. Sleepboot ISA) has taken delivery of a Shoalbuster 3209 from Damen Shipyard Hardinxveld (DSHa).
Keel-laying at Damen Shipyards Sharjah for RAK Ports ASD Tug 2913On 28th August, a keel-laying ceremony was held at Damen Shipyards Sharjah.
Damen Shipyards Group selects Trojan Marinex ballast water treatment system for Antarctic Research Vessel
Damen Shipyards Group again successfully delivers multiple dredgers to BangladeshDamen has again delivered multiple dredgers from available stock.
Important step for Damen Antarctic Supply Research VesselConstruction of the Damen Antarctic Supply Research Vessel (ASRV) has taken an important step forward with an official keel laying ceremony.
Two Damen ferries for British Columbia, CanadaFollowing an extensive, multi-phased international tender process, Canadian ferry operator BC Ferries has awarded Damen Shipyards Group a contract to construct two 81-metre ferries.
Damen delivers RoRo ferry to the Gambia more than a month ahead of scheduleDamen has delivered a road ferry to a client in the Gambia more than a month ahead of schedule.
Cutter Suction Dredger 350 delivered to Heuvelman IbisA Damen Cutter Suction Dredger (CSD) 350 has been delivered from Damen Dredging Equipment in Nijkerk, the Netherlands, to start work on a canal dredging assignment in the province of Groningen, in the north of the country.