- WILSON SONS SHIPYARDS DELIVERS SST-ARUÁ
- DAMEN WORKBOAT FESTIVAL COMBINES HOSPITALITY WITH ON-THE-WATER EXPERIENCES AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING
- DAMEN APPOINTS NEW SALES DIRECTOR CRUISE NEW BUILDING
- JOIN THE ALBWARDY DAMEN EXPERIENCE DAY ON 28 SEPTEMBER
- DAMEN TO OPEN SERVICE HUB IN RUSSIAN BLACK SEA PORT
- DAMEN, DELIVERS SHOALBUSTER 3209
- KEEL-LAYING AT DAMEN SHIPYARDS SHARJAH FOR RAK PORTS ASD TUG 2913
- DAMEN SELECTS TROJAN MARINEX BALLAST WATER
- DAMEN SHIPYARDS GROUP AGAIN SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERS MULTIPLE DREDGERS TO BANGLADESH
- IMPORTANT STEP FOR DAMEN
- TWO DAMEN FERRIES FOR BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
- DAMEN DELIVERS RORO FERRY TO THE GAMBIA MORE THAN A MONTH AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
Damen appoints new Sales Director Cruise New BuildingDamen Shipyards Group has appointed Andrea Trevisan as its new Sales Director Cruise New Building.
Damen to open Service Hub in Russian Black Sea portDamen Shipyards Group has announced plans to establish a Service Hub in the Russian port of Novorossiysk in a Letter of Intent (LOI) signed with Delo Group of companies. The primary aims of the Service Hub will be to optimise the services provided to the
Keel-laying at Damen Shipyards Sharjah for RAK Ports ASD Tug 2913On 28th August, a keel-laying ceremony was held at Damen Shipyards Sharjah.
Damen Shipyards Group selects Trojan Marinex ballast water treatment system for Antarctic Research VesselAfter careful evaluation, Damen Green Solutions has designed a ballast water management system (BWMS) for the Government of Australia’s next-generation Antarctic Supply and Research Vessel (ASRV).
Damen Shipyards Group again successfully delivers multiple dredgers to BangladeshDamen has again delivered multiple dredgers from available stock.
Important step for Damen Antarctic Supply Research VesselConstruction of the Damen Antarctic Supply Research Vessel (ASRV) has taken an important step forward with an official keel laying ceremony.
Damen delivers RoRo ferry to the Gambia more than a month ahead of scheduleDamen has delivered a road ferry to a client in the Gambia more than a month ahead of schedule.
Cutter Suction Dredger 350 delivered to Heuvelman IbisA Damen Cutter Suction Dredger (CSD) 350 has been delivered from Damen Dredging Equipment in Nijkerk, the Netherlands, to start work on a canal dredging assignment in the province of Groningen, in the north of the country.
Damen TSHD 650 launched for Gippsland PortsThe Trailing Suction Hopper Dredger (TSHD) 650 ordered by Gippsland Ports of Victoria, Australia, in December 2015 has recently been launched at Damen Yichang Shipyard in China.
Damen Completes Repair Work on TSHD Leiv EirikssonDamen Shiprepair & Conversion (DSC) has recently completed works in Vlissingen and Brest on two major vessels in the fleet of dredging and marine construction specialist Jan de Nul Group.
Viking Line Places Conditional Cruiseferry Order with XiamenFinland-based ferry company Viking Line signed a conditional shipbuilding contract with China’s Xiamen Shipbuilding Industry for a new passenger cruise ship, with an option for an additional vessel.