- GETTING READY FOR PEAK SEASON
- LIEBHERR LHM 550 FOR A. HENRIKSEN SHIPPING A/S IN DENMARK
- MARGRETHE MAERSK BECOMES LARGEST SHIP TO CALL VIETNAM
- APM TERMINALS CHOOSES BUILDER OF NEW TERMINAL IN MOROCCO
- CHEMICAL LEAK AT NAPIER PORT CONTAINED
- GPA SETS MONTHLY RECORD IN CONTAINER VOLUMES
- INDIA EYES DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PORTS
- PORT OF LOS ANGELES SEES RECORD MONTHLY CONTAINER THROUGHPUT
- P&O FERRIES OPENS EXPANDED TERMINAL IN ZEEBRUGGE
Getting ready for peak seasonRostock (Germany), October 2017 – One of the major container terminal in Chile and Latin America opts for maritime Liebherr cargo handling solutions.
Margrethe Maersk Becomes Largest Ship to Call VietnamMargrethe Maersk, an ultra large container vessel (ULCV) owned by Danish shipping giant Maersk Line, called at the Cai Mep International Terminal (CMIT) on February 20, becoming the largest ship to visit Vietnam.
Chemical leak at Napier Port containedA chemical leak which was detected earlier today at New Zealand’s Napier Port has been contained and the clean-up efforts are almost complete, the Napier Port Authority noted.
India eyes development of new portsIndia is looking to develop a number of new and small ports for commercial shipping transportation, according to data released by India’s Ministry of Shipping.
Port of Los Angeles sees record monthly container throughputOctober was the busiest month ever at the US Port of Los Angeles, with the port’s containerized cargo eclipsing the previous record of 800,063 TEUs seen in October 2006.