- PROPULSION PROBLEMS PUT AUSTRALIAN WARSHIPS OUT OF ACTION
- EIGHT DAMEN INTERCEPTORS FOR PANAMA
- VSTEP AND DAMEN SIGN COOPERATION AGREEMENT FOR RBDF PROJECT
- ADDITIONAL FCS 3307 PATROL VESSEL ORDERED BY HOMELAND
- SERVOWATCH TO SUPPLY TWO ROYAL NAVY OFFSHORE PATROL VESSELS
- DIAPLOUS MARITIME SERVICES IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
Propulsion problems put Australian warships out of actionAustralia is investigating if problems in the propulsion systems of two $1.5 billion warships built by manufacturers from Spain, Germany and Britain are the result of design flaws.
VSTEP and Damen sign cooperation agreement for RBDF projectA recent cooperation agreement between Damen and VSTEP has been established for the delivery of a NAUTIS Full Mission Bridge Simulator with Alphatron Marine equipment to the Royal Bahamas Defence Force.
Servowatch To Supply Two Royal Navy Offshore Patrol VesselsAs military vessels become even more complex it becomes critical that integrated systems work under the strictest of conditions and are proven and extremely reliable.